- If interested in piano and/or voice lessons, please READ the RH Music Studio Policies below or view RH Music Studio Policies FIRST before proceeding to the Student Registration Form link below. For more information, contact Ronnette at 202-740-4972 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complete Student Registration Form
- Parent/Student Login
RH Music Studio Policies
Piano lessons offered to students age 6 to adults. Vocal coaching offered to those preparing for auditions, performances, recordings, etc. Lessons are taught in my home in Clinton, MD on Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Thursdays.
One-Time Registration Fee: $50 due BEFORE the FIRST lesson.
- $125/month for 30 min lessons
- $150/month for 45 min lessons
- $200/month for 60 min lessons
Monthly Tuition is due BEFORE the 1st of the month to secure your lessons. If payment isn’t received, your lessons will be suspended. If you need to cancel a lesson, you are welcome to reschedule it to another day or time. Because I am a full-time artist, musician & radio personality, sometimes I may need to cancel or reschedule a lesson.
*Fees are non-refundable.
The following forms of payment are accepted:
- Credit Card (3% fee)
- CashApp ($RonnetteHarrison)
Music & Materials: Students will be responsible for purchasing their own music & materials, which will be determined by me.
- Be PUNCTUAL. The lesson will begin and end at its scheduled time.
- COMMUNICATE. Let me know if you will be late or need to cancel/reschedule a lesson; let me know of any personal problems/issues that could distract you from the lesson.
- Come PREPARED with binder/notebook, pencil, music, digital recorder or voice recorder app. Vocalists, bring bottled water.
- PRACTICE at least 30 minutes a day, 5 days a week. Use the Practice Log located in the Student Portal. To access the Student Portal, go to Student Portal, click on "Parent/Student Login." Piano students should have an acoustic piano with a standard piano bench or an electronic keyboard equipped with fully weighted keys, keyboard stand and akeyboard bench. Voice students should have a full-length mirror.
- PERFORM. All students are encouraged to perform in the Spring Recital held the last Saturday of every May. To become better performers, students should take advantage of every opportunity to showcase their talent as often as possible.
- Students may withdraw from taking lessons at any time by notifying the instructor.
- I reserve the right to refuse or drop students at any time.